Updated December 4th, 2011
Being a quick release for version 1.1 not everything is working as I might like.
The Colors tab is turned off for now as it only partially works.
Anything else that has issues please let me know in the Issue Tracker.
- Added a marker for Statues.
- Added the ability to have multiple settings and easily switch back and forth.
- Added the option to draw the wiring on the map.
- Added saving the chest list to basic Text, CSV and XML formats.
- It is now possible to have MoreTerra draw different Markers for each type of Chest/Container.
- The chest list now has icons for each chest type. It only shows them if you have created the list by choosing Draw World though.
- Added the version number to the Exception handler, to help make screenshots from bug reports more useful.
- Added an option to reset the custom images back to default.
- Added an option whether to use the default images or custom ones, for those who changed their images.
- Cleaned up the Marker object images.
- Redid the settings file for readability.
- Removed the ability to resize the window but shrunk the top section down a bit to give the bottom more room.
- Dialog boxes now center in the MoreTerra window instead of appearing whereever.
- Dialog boxes now respond to Enter/Escape and set the cursor straight into Text boxes.
- Redid all the tab settings to make keyboard navigation easier.
- Dialog boxes now correctly attatch to the main window.
- Fixed the last bug in the code for reading backwards to chests in pre-1.1 worlds.
- Refixed the Draw Walls checkbox.
- Stopped all the extra pop-up forms from showing on the taskbar.
- Fixed a bug that was stopping parent nodes in the marker list from changing until clicked twice.
- Fixed the bug that was causing the "Move All" buttons on the Chest Finder to not turn on properly.
- Fixed the bug that was causing the "Remove Custom Item" button to not turn on properly.
- Fixed a bug where things like vines were getting overwritten by water.
- Fixed a bug where I had Gold and Silver mixed up.
- Added all new tiles and walls.
- Rewrote the loading code so it handles the new file format.
- Load Information button works again, but not at full speed yet.
- Changed how the icons worked to remove duplicate copies and cut the file size almost in half.
- Changed the Marker drawing code to speed up the code when a large number of markers are on.
- Changed how the tiles get read and processed. Takes much less memory and runs faster.