Update August 1st
Changed version back to 1.5.5 so that when Terraria 1.06 comes out MoreTerra version 1.6 will be the one with support for it.
- By request added a marker to Torches.
- Recreated Marker list so that it shows the Markers for each item next to the text for the item.
- Added new markers for Hellforges, Signs, NPCs and all Ore types.
- World name now shows up in the Select World box.
- Added a button to make it fast to get to the files to change to create custom Markers.
- Chest Finder list redone. Custom items now are added in program.
- Scanning to add items not found in the Chest Finder list from any chests in the current world.
- Added Breathing Reed and Flipper to the Chest Finder list.
- Added a warning if you are opening an unsupported World file.
- Chest list now can be sorted.
- Chest list now gets filtered by the Chest Finder, if filtering is turned on.
- Fixed a major bug when loading using an older settings file.
- Fixed a bug where Draw Walls was showing as checked when it really was not.
- Program now correctly targets .NET 4.0 instead of 3.5.
- Fixed a bug where if Draw Walls was turned off it was drawing black instead of Sky color.
- Fixed a bug where items that could have a symbol on the map were not getting their colors drawn if you turned off drawing of those symbols.
- Fixed a bug where the InputDirectory was being opened if it did not exist if the Terraria directory did exist.
- Fixed a bug where the Select World box was not reloading the list when you would change to a new directory.
- Fixed the small bug that was stopping the chest filter from loading from the settings properly.
- Changed the way the world is read in to speed it up even more.
- Hitting Load Information on the World Information button should work almost instantly now.
- Changed the Marker drawing so that it now draws only one marker for each group of items.