Map Viewer will not load

Aug 12, 2011 at 3:19 PM

The newest version of your Map Viewer will not load.  It gives not error's no nothing.  you Click on it and it acts as if it is going to load but never does anything.  I opened Task Manager and watched the process World Viewer appeared and used some CPU time then after about 15 seconds of so just disappears.  I am running Windows 7 64 bit Ultimate Edition.  I had the same problem with version 1.5.5 it did the same thing.  version 1.5 though seems to work fine.  Any help that anyone can give would be great. 

Thank You

Drahcir

Developer
Aug 15, 2011 at 10:08 PM

Well the first thing that pops into my head is that you do not have .NET 4 but do have 3.5 installed.  However that doesn't quite make sense to me
as Terraria itself needs .NET 4 so if you can run that you should be able to run this.  

Any chance I can get you to verify that you have .NET 4.0 Client Profile installed on your machine?

The way I check mine is to go to Start->Control Panel->Add/Remove and look under the "Microsoft" section.

I know they changed the name of "Add/Remove" to "Programs and Features" in Vista but I do not know about Win7. 

Aug 16, 2011 at 3:59 AM

As an owner of Win7 its "Programs and Features" in Win7