Screenshots: Main Window
| Settings Window
| World Information Window
Now in full development
= Compatibility =
Updated to account for new format 188.8.131.52
= Issues =
all items have not been added.
Some colors for new tiles may be off.
I wanted to get this out so people have a usable program.
What is this?
This program will allow you to create a full view of your Terraria world. It's possible to highlight elements like Chests, Shadow Orbs, Heart Stones, as well as ores like Gold, Diamond, and many more.
It supports command line arguments, for servers to periodically generate a new map without any user intervention.Check out the Downloads section for more information!
click for larger version
Where are my world files?
- In your %USERPROFILE%\My Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds folder.
I get an error! What do I do?
- Please copy the exception text and maybe post a screenshot in our Issue Tracker, and if you think it's relevant, include your zipped World file.
How can I change the marker icons?
- Navigate to: %APPDATA%\TerrariaWorldViewer\Resources and replace the graphics with the PNG files of your choice.
How do I use MoreTerra in the command line with my server?
- Just navigate to the folder where you extracted the ZIP, and you should see the .exe file and a .bat file. There, enter MoreTerraNoGui.bat --help for more instructions.
- When passing a path to the program, remember to put quotation marks around paths that have a space in them!